Eileen Grey Side Table
- Eileen Gray designed the table in 1927 for using in her guest home at Roque rune-Cap-Martin in southern France near Monaco. Her designs made use of simple lines and were based around functionality. The Eileen Grey Table is an elegant combination of style and grace. A modern classic worthy of its fame, this piece will fit seamlessly into your space, adding that final touch to any home decorating ensemble.
- This item is a high-quality reproduction of the original. This End Table has been widely acclaimed for its minimalist appeal. Exquisite, fashionable, and well-worked with handmade construction, it is a perfectly tasteful addition to your office or living room.
- Our replica of the Eileen Gray table has more to offer than just good looks. It was crafted with the purpose of both function and design. The table has an adjustable function that allows for the change in height. You can picture it being used alongside many classic modern lounge chairs with its unique ability to adjust it up or down depending on the height need.
- .25" tempered glass round tabletop in 20" diameter surrounded by thicker ring collar
- Sets on rubber plastic insert tabs to prevent scratching
- Translucent and scratch resistant
- Polished stainless-steel table frame and all joints are fully welded, sanded and sealed, takes on silver look, exquisite and stable
- Table height is adjustable from 28" to 40"
- Easy to move, humanized design
- Order online with safe delivery
- Warranty: 2 years from the date of purchase.
- Our replica of Eileen Gray Side Table is not manufactured by the owner and it is not an Eileen Gray table original. We are not associated or affiliated with Eileen Gray representatives or appointed distributors. We make no claims to provide the table from the designer and licensing company. Please be aware that Eileen Gray is a registered brand.